There are many ways to get involved at Jazz House Kids!
- Hands-on: various activities where almost anyone can show up and, with minimal training, get started (bulk mailing, passing out information, setting up & breaking down for various events)
- Skilled: tasks that depend on a volunteer’s particular skill set or experience.
- Do you have a trade that can be utilized? Look for volunteer requests for specific projects
- Direct service: volunteering on the front lines of the organization and likely having direct contact with the population served (Box office tickets, Greeters, merchandise sales)
- Advisory: serving in a more behind-the-scenes role to help build the organization’s capacity to reach our mission (provide feedback on strategic or fundraising plans, serve on a committee whose role is largely oversight and governance)
- Online: completing projects that you can do from anywhere in the world as long as you have email or internet access (translating materials, blogging, advising on strategic plans)
Sign Up to Discuss Volunteer Opportunities Now!
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Volunteer” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]